Zucchini 'Crab' Cakes
This recipe originally called for frying these in oil, but this version really reduces the fat content significantly.
- 2 1/2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup bread crumbs, seasoned to taste w/ s & p
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2.Combine zucchini, egg and butter in a bowl. Add seasoned bread crumbs, onion and Old Bay. Mix well.
3. Shape into patties.
4. Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray generously with Pam cooking spray (butter-flavored would be good.)
5. Place patties on sprayed foil tray and bake for 7 minutes, flip them over and bake another 7 minutes. They will brown nicely.