Here's a recipe that EVERYONE loves and is very easy...
- 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8oz. carton sour cream & chives
- 1 can bean dip, I use Fritos brand
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 10 drops Tobasco Sauce or to your liking
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 4oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 4oz. shredded monterey jack cheese
Mix first five ingredients together. Top with green onions, cheddar cheese and monterey jack cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with fritos or any other chips.