Rene's Chicken Crockpot Stew
Here is a recipe that can be done in a crock pot. Very easy and ready when you get home.
- 1 14 or 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 10 oz. package of frozen baby lima beans
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons chicken flavored bouillon granules or 4 cubes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds of uncooked chicken, cut in small pieces
- 1 pound of country ham, cut in small pieces
Combine all ingredients in your slow cooker and mix very well.
Cover and cook for 6 to 7 hours. Stir well before serving.