WARNING: Very addicting recipe!!!
- a stick of pepperoni (or half a big stick)
- 2 rolls of Pillsbury crescent rolls
- whipped cream cheese
- parmesan cheese (the kind you sprinkle on pasta)
1. Cut the pepperonit into slices and I slice them again into
quartered pieces. I put them in a food processer but you can cut them
into tiny tiny pieces if you don't have one.
2. Grease a cookie sheet. Mix the cream cheese with a cup of parm. cheese with a hand mixer.
3. Unroll the crescent rolll. Usually, they are in 4 triangles. Leave 2
triangles together on the cookie sheet, connected. I pinch them
together to have a rectangle on the cookie sheet. Spread the cream
cheese/parmesan spread on it. Sprinkle pepperoni on the spread.
4. Roll the crescent roll up and pinch the ends. Using a knife, slice them into 5 pieces.
5. Pinch one end closed of each piece and leave the other end open with pepperoni showing.
6. Sprinkle parm cheese on top of all pieces. Each crescent roll package makes about 10-15 pepperoni rollls.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes until golden.
8. I'm telling you, they are addicting!