Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 pound Italian sausage or ground beef
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 4 ounce can of mushrooms drained
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 six ounce package sliced pepperoni
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- optional: sliced black olives, green pepper and onion
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
Cook sausage and drain.
Add sausage, spaghetti sauce and mushrooms to pasta. Stir to combine.
Stir in the parmesan cheese and half the pepperoni slices. Spread pasta
mixture into a lightly greased 9 by 13 inch pan. Top with the
mozzarella cheese. Arrange remaining half of pepperoni slices over top.
Bake for 20 minutes, until cheese is bubbly. [Jacq adds: