Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Serves 4 big eaters or 5 little eaters.
- Boiled chicken [Jacq's note: Buy a cooked rotisserie for even easier prep and skip boiling step.]
- 1 can corn
- 1 small can green beans
- 1 small can sliced carrots
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can Cream of Potato soup
- 1 frozen regular pie crust
Boil chicken to 180 degrees. (I usually use 2 bone-in chicken breasts and boil them for an hour).
Preheat oven to 375.
After chicken is drained, pull pie crust out of freezer and set on counter for it to soften.
Cut up chicken into bite sized pieces.
Mix with soups and drained veggies.
Pour mixture into pie dish.
Invert pie crust over mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until pie crust is golden brown.