Easy Chicken Casserole
Here is one of my mom's recipes. It is so easy and so yummy!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Clean chicken breast and cut into thick strips. Place on bottom of a casserole pan.
2. Mix one can of Campbell's condensed mushroom soup with 1 cup of sour
cream and 1/2 cup of milk. Pour mixture over chicken in dish, reserving
about 1/4 of it for end.
3. Cover chicken and soup mixture with a thin layer of Stove Top
Stuffing Mix (use the one where the spices are already added -- I think
it comes in a plastic "can")
4. Add remainder of soup mixture over the top and cover with tin foil.
5. Bake for 45 minutes and serve over a bed of rice.
You won't believe how good it is and it takes all of 5 minutes to make it!