Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
Source: The Prepared Pantry
- 1 (15 ounce) can prepared pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
1. Mix the pumpkin, eggs, oil, sugar and spices together until well blended.
2. In another bowl, mix the flour and leavenings together. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix.
3. Fold in the chocolate pieces and nuts.
4. Drop spoonfuls on well-greased baking sheets. Bake for eleven
minutes our until the edges just begin to brown. Remove the cookies
immediately and cool on wire racks.