Chicken-Bok Choy Stir Fry
Below is one of the few 'Asian' recipes I seem to be able to make that actually looks and tastes great!
1. Cook 1-1/4 c long-grain rice in pot or rice cooker. Keep warm.
2. Mix together in small bowl
3/4 c chicken broth
1-1/2 Tbsp. cornstarch
3 Tbs. lemon juice
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1 Tbs. honey
1 tsp. ground ginger
3. Stir fry in wok until no longer pink inside and then remove from pan and keep warm:
2 tsp. oil (peanut, sesame or other)
1-lb. chicken breasts or other chicken parts, without skin, cut into small pieces
4. Stir fry for about1-2 minutes in wok, tightly covered, then lift out and set aside. Don’t overcook bok choy!
2 TBS water
3/4 lb. Bok Choy, chopped (2")
5. Stir broth mix (see #2), then pour it into wok and stir, bubbling, about 1 minute.
6. Gently add to wok the chicken and bok choy.
To serve: Spoon
the rice into the center of a platter and arrange chicken mix
alongside, placing bok choy around rim of platter. Add additional soy
sauce to taste.