Broccoli Slaw Salad
This is some good stuff! Christy makes this sometimes for family lunches and we always look forward to it.
- 1/4 C oil
- 1/3 C cider vinegar
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 pkg. pre-mix broccoli slaw (sold in bags at grocery)
- 1 pkg. Ramen chicken noodle soup
- 1 C cashews
- 1 C sunflower seeds
1. For dressing, mix together oil, vinegar, sugar and seasoning packet from ramen noodle soup. Mix well.
2. Break up noodles into bits. Mix the slaw and broken up noodles in a bowl. Add the dressing and mix well.
3. Add the nuts 15 minutes before serving so they aren't soggy.